Friday, August 10, 2007

Scrappin Moms Idol Challenge - Elimination Round

This is the layout I made for the Scrappin Moms Idol Challenge. I really don't want to join this challenge, but since Joanne Yap is one of the few scrappers who introduce me well about the techniques regarding this expensive hobby.

ELIMINATION: SCRAPLIFT YOUR IDOL
Title: A New Toy
Name of my idol: Leah Fung

Why I pick Ms. Leah Fung?

I choose her simple because she is Filipino and family oriented. Her scrapbook style is down to earth, pleasing to the eye, and with a design style that's sure to last for a lifetime. Since I'm into cross-stitching, I love sewing my LO also. Same as my idol, I like to use different pattern papers to mix and match. Less embellishments and more on papers.

Material:
HOTF Sarapapers Vintage Paper & Embellishments, Carla Craft Punch, Kaleidoscope Die Cuts, Reeves Glittered Glue, Stabilo Pen, 3M Double Sided Tape, Glue Dots, Stitched Ribbons, and Yellow Buttons
Journaling:
There’s nothing like a new toy to pre-occupy you. It's no wonder you wanted to buy this gadget so you can while away the time relaxing and enjoying your favorite music and video.

Scraplift Link: http://leahfung.typepad.com/photos/did_you_see_these/elevate.html
View the comments they made for me at: http://www.scrappinmoms.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=62&pos=14

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts