Thursday, November 01, 2007

Strawberry Pick

For the Week of October 26 - November 1, 2007 - Digital Freebies

Be Neutral Freebie Add-on by Eva Kipler

Kits Contains:
4 Papers;
Journal Strips;
Frame;
Swirl;
2 Brads.




TITLE: STRAWBERRY PICK


Journaling:
Upon arriving Xiamen, China we began our tour, the first stop was the Strawberry Pick. Since this is the first time to pick I got very excited to pick every single red strawberry that i can see from the vines. After picking, its now to weigh in.. oh my i had a kilo of red and fresh strawberry. I immediately let them wash my strawberries and I’m so excited to taste the fresh strawberry that I pick up. I want to compare them from fresh pick and the one I’m buying from grocery. Oh my... Here’s my verdict:
FRESH.. SO SWEET.. DELICIOUS

Credits: Be Neutral Freebie Add-on by Eva Kipler
Fonts: Harrington

1 comment:

Anna Zalamea said...

Hi! I stumbled on your blog through Scrapbooks-Exchange! Great layouts you have! I love fresh strawberries too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts