Monday, February 18, 2008

6 months

Joy say KAYA
Honestly, I had a hard time with this challenge not because I don't know how to make digital layout but the kit of Danielle Young is so beautiful that I can't think of better way to make to interpret it perfectly. I keep on loading the kit to my work area until I was able to do one. Got inspired with the picture of my CUTE nephew. Thanks Diane for giving this challenge. Quite challenging for my part. Hope you will like the way I use the kit.



Journaling: Lloyd Bennett Co

Materials Used: Springtime Feeling Kit by Danielle Young

Font Used: Mister Earl, Engravers

Program Used: Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0

Technique Used: Scan the picture taken from Picture company. Circularly cut the papers create a scallop effect. Layer the other papers from the kit. Recolor the flowers. Flip the ribbons to create a dimensional effect. Stretch the stitch to have a border. Put brads on the stitches.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts