Thursday, August 21, 2008

31th Birthday

Hidden Journaling: Erwin & I celebrated my 31th birthday at "The Spiral"-the longest buffet at Sofitel. We had been eating here a lot but I still find it memorable and special. I loved their food presentations as well as the variety of desserts and cuisines they cater. We're both happy to be together again while having our dinner. A special bonding moment that keeps our marriage hot. Materials: MME Wild Asparagus: Cousins-floral/red, MME Wild Asparagus: All About Me-polka dot/blue, MME Wild Asparagus: Remember-stripe/blue, MME Wild Asparagus: Dad & Me- Floral Brown, Creative Imaginations Chipboard, Craft Express Handmade 3D Stickers, Prima Flowers Got Daisy, Prima Flowers, Karen Foster Zig Zag Brads Antique, Lace, Buttons, Bling Tools: Sizzix Fruit Smoothie, Stampin Up Tab Punch, Simply Scrappy Scalloper, Marvy Uchida Corner Rounder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts