Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finally... I'm Pregnant

Joy says, Kaya Lee called my attention regarding my entry. The challenge should be "me" pala as my subject so I decided to create one again. Thanks again Lee. Journaling: I waited for you for six long years until one day you come to our life. The day I tested positive, Erwin and I had a mixed emotions. Happy because I’m pregnant again for the 4th time and afraid because I might had a miscarriage again. We seek advice from friends and I finally ended up to have a very good doctors around me who keeps on monitoring my conditions. I was house arrest for 6 months. Everyday injections were administered. Tons of medicines were taken everyday. Weekly checkup and ultrasound was done Erwin was so fragile with my condition until the BIG day come, Dec 06, 2008, 4:49AM I gave birth to our son, Enzo Jeremiah Lim Materials: Joyful Kit by Choukette, Play Day template by Mzimm Fonts: Calibri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts