Saturday, September 05, 2009

MY FIRST SCRAPBOOK BUFFET

Last Saturday July , I attended a scrapbook buffet hosted by Studio Azul and its DT members, the PS mods, Mia and Mitch (Visual Creations). This is my 1st time to join this kind of gathering. It was so fun and tiring but it helps me to bring back my mojo to scrapbooking. Special thank you to Ms. Nita Ang who keeps on encouraging me to go. How did the scrap buffet work? We were given a kit with a sketch to create a layout. We should finish with everything (complete with journaling, title and ofcourse the photos) before we approach the buffet table. Per buffet servings we are only allowed to get 2 cardstocks, 3 patterned papers, 10 embellishments. You can go back to the buffet table as many times as we want as long as we were able to finish a complete layout with a signature from the PS mods. I a very very slow scrapper. I told Cabbie our mods for our table that if I were able to finish 1 i'm contented anymore. But I was inspired by my seatmates Christine and Janis. Super fast this 2 scrappers, Joy were able to create three (3) layouts that day plus a back massage as complimentary. COOL!! Here are the layouts that I made that day:

1 comment:

dancer4life said...

i love your stuff im only 10 but i do lots of homemade crafts and sell them on etsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts