Monday, February 01, 2010

DT at Doodle Palace

It's official! I'm a Princess.. @ Doodle Palace Last January, when my friend Joanna told me there a DT call at Doodle Palace, I immediately update my blog, post my creation and send an email to them. Soon I receive an email from Dee and Robin that they are welcoming me to enter to their palace. I'm so excited about it. As you all know I'm just beginning with digital stamping and get very hooked with it. Do come back to view my creation for DOODLE Palace. Here's my fellow PRINCESSES. Please feel free to visit their site too.

Amy Beasley

Amanda Boldy

Annette Bowes

Alicia Ekermans

Audrey Goff

Gloria Morizen

Kelly Ledder

Jeanet Van Der Lee

Pauline

Robin Rawlins

Ruth

Shana T.

Stacie DeBurger

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts