Thursday, June 21, 2007

Caricature

When I was doing this layout, I got inspired with my hubby Erwin. He is a support type that never complains on everything that I do, the things that I bought and everything I want. For him whatever what makes me happy he will support me all the way. The feeling is the same between the two of us, we follow give and take format in our relationship. Even though there is no perfect marriage but we are trying to make it a reality.

Digital Freebies:
Alphabet - Island of Misfit ToysBlue-Marie Stones
Journal Mat - DTope-FunkyPink-JournalBlkStitched
Paper: DEB Country Co

Journaling:
When the holiday season is approaching, I’m every busy to think for a perfect gift for Erwin. It’s very hard for me to look for certain gifts because he already have everthing he wants to have until I saw these Caricature painting on the mall. I began to think of Anime figures that he adores. I can’t chose among the two anime, Dragon Ball or Macross so I decided to do two caricature for him . - 12/2006

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts