Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Big Day - Anniversary LO

I made this digital layout for my beloved husband during our 5th wedding anniversary. I was supposed to surprise him by printing it over and put it in frame but unluckily I wasn't able to do it. So I just send this layout to his email and when Erwin saw this LO , he turn his head to me and said Well done and "galing daw nya magturo"

Material Used:
RHONNA_FARRER_NEOPOLITAN

Journaling:
Exactly 5 years ago, June 23, 2002 at San Agustine Church, two hearts were united in one soul, exchanged I do’s and vows in front of God as a witness of our everlasting love. I thank you Erwin for being good provider in all our needs. Understanding is one the one of reason why I keep on loving you. As we continue our journey as husband and wife, I’m praying to our Lord Almighty to continue to guide our path and continue to grow each day. You will always me my one and only love for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts