Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Million Thanks To You, Ms. Joanne

One of the scrapping mom, Ms. Joanne Yap, will be leaving for OZ for good. "This has been long overdue" as she says.

It made me sad when she told me this "overdue" decision. She was the one who introduced me to scrapbooking. She made me see how numerous scrapbookers are here in our country. Patient, and persistent, that's how she was to me. She made me join eyeballs and challenges. She is, if not, one of the few who started the trend of scrapbooking here in the Philippines.
Joann, surely we will miss you. Rest assured, we will continue what you have started and have other people see the scrapbooker in them too.


With this, a co-scrapbooker, Ms. April organized a despedida party for her held last October 20. We were each assigned to produce an 8x8 layout to be included in the album that will be given to her. A remembrance, a token of love.... a reminder of how she made scrapbooking, easy, fun, and worthwhile.

Below is my layout for her. Joanne, my friend, my mentor. You will be missed.



Title and Journaling: A Million Thanks To You, Ms. Joanne Yap
Materials: Bloggidy by Leah Riordan @oscrap.com (flower, paper, ric rac, brad and torn paper)
SS Swirls Brush






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts