Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Beijing, China

Every Friday, digitalfreebies.com launch a new kit for us to improve our scrapbooking style and to have another week of Friday challenge.

For the Week of October 5 - 11, 2007 our kit came from Jan Hosford with the kit entitled Rustic Autumn Add-on.

Included in the kit are the following:
3 papers
2 flower stickers
1 fabric pieces
1 ribbon
1 pair of photo corners,
12 inch border
1 fastener.



Finally... I was able to finish this ahead from the deadline. Many thanks to Nita for suggesting me to put my journaling in the photo and for the inspiring comment that you mention to me upon seeing the layout. She said "PERFECT AND GOOD BALANCE". Quite an honor from me hearing it from one of the Scrappin Idols. Mwah!!!


Here's my entry
http://www.digitalfreebies.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/19013/ppuser/4656




Journaling:

Being at Beijing China was one of our favorite vacations. Aside from climbing the famous Great Wall of China, we were able to witness the beautiful scenery that Beijing in stored. The Forbidden City. Ming Tomb and Temple of heaven are some of the historic spots that they had. Aside from the heart-whelming scenery that we saw, the cold climate wrapped our perfect vacation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts