Saturday, September 29, 2007

September Doodle Challenge at Digital Freebies

For the previous day, I got interested joining international challenge from digital freebies. I've been downloading freebies from this site but never try to join any single challenge until one day I began thinking it would be fun if I jumped into the forum and show some of my digital works. So far I uploaded three layout under this site. Do check out my entries.

REQUIREMENT:
Create a doodley layout using the Sweetest Summer kit by Melanie Ann.

Comments:
http://www.digitalfreebies.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/18013/ppuser/4656
Title:
SWIM
Journaling:
SWIM to the cold beach of Calatagan, Batangas was one of the exciting part of our vacation here. We want to explore the beauty of God’s creation, the waves and nature. I totally miss wearing swim suits and soak in the cold sand and feel the waves splashing all over me. Erwin please promise me that we will find time to go outing again.

Material:
A Sweetest Summer Kit by Melanie Ann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts