Monday, September 03, 2007

WOW!!!! Scrap Stuffs Are Here


Here are my recent scrapbook stuffs I order from Joann.com
I'm so excited to use them. Thank you Tita Mila (mom of my dear friend Deedee) for bring our stuffs here. My sincerest gratitude to you for bringing these to us instead of your things. I hope to see you soon.





P.S. Thanks for the PASALUBONG, my Mickey Heads bracelets.


PAINTS!!! PAINTS!!!
I was supposed to get only 2 boxes of Making Memories Paints but the colors are so BEAUTIFUL. Got them so CHEAP, only 7.79 per box. Oh my.....when I saw them, I'm thinking to get all colors. GOSH!!!




COLUZZLE!!!!
Circle.. Diamond.. Square.. Rectangle..
Got them at around $5.24 each. Good Buy and Best Deals!!!
I love using this tools. Hmm....looking forward to collect all the shapes?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts