Monday, September 10, 2007

Kaya 5 Entry

Layering was one of my favorite while doing my digital layouts. When I saw this challenge, I got excited to do it as soon as I can. I finish this LO in a flash less than an hour to be exact. Layering 10 digital papers is very much easily as compare to traditional one. No mess and the sheet of papers were cut uniformly.

Journaling:
Finally... I was able to convinced Erwin to have a weekend break, we grabbed the long weekend to drove all the way ro Catalagan, Batangas to relax ourselves. The climate was colder as compare to the hot and sunny weather of Manila. We can breathe normally with the fresh air that we can feel. The place was so cozy, relaxing enough to relief stress and tensions. We both agreed to left our own GADGETS to have quality time for each other. Thank you Erwin for leaving his TOYS for me.
At Batangas, we were able to relax and feel the comfort of one another. My heart was filled with joy and laughters to the stories and moments we shared that will last a lifetime.


Materials:
Inspirations Kit by Summer Driggs
Overlay Brushes

Techniques:
Layering
Matt the photos
Rotate and flip the flower doodle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Straight lines. The weakness of every traditional scrapbooker. Measure, cut, measure cut. You digital scrappers have it easy there. But balance, design, color are important for either type of scrapbooking. And Joy, you've got an eye for those elements. Like this clean yet colorful LO.

September 11, 2007 7:33 PM

Anonymous said...

Mare, Nice LO. Gusto ko matutunan yan ha pero upto now wala parin me alam sa digital. Hehehe.

September 12, 2007 1:28 PM

Anonymous said...

Joy, I love how the colors just pop off your page! Great job on this!

September 12, 2007 4:03 PM

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,
First of all, I wish I were in that beautiful island!!! Your pictures, the colors and the layout is stunning!! I love this LO.
Regards,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Ang galing mo na sa digital! This is another exceptional showcase of your talent in digital scrapbooking. Bravo!

September 25, 2007 8:19 PM

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts