Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Batangas

Joining an international challenge is so fun. You can feature your creative layout to the other users of the forum. Here's the outcome of my very first international challenge.

Journaling:
On our way to Catalagan, Batangas I got amazed with the beautiful trees on the road. I immediately told Erwin to stop the car, grabbed my camera and step down the car as fast as I could because there are a lot of people waiting for us inside the car.
The trees are arranged uniformly and the color of the stems and branches are so unique. I don't know if they are man made or natural.
I wish I can go back to this place again and explore the beauty of the scenery and the fresh air that we inhale keeps me stress free.

Materials:
LPIKE_digitalfreebie_Sept14
VarsityAlphabets


Do check out the comments from fellow users.
http://www.digitalfreebies.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/17077/ppuser/4656

This is the mechanics from the forum.
Friday Freebie Challenge - How to Play Every Friday one of our awesome designers at Digital Freebies gives us a freebie to play around with and create with.
Sandy P
Creative Team Member

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts