Friday, April 18, 2008

All About Me

When I saw this LO from Nita, i immediately ask Nita if I can scraplift her creation. I ask her permission and she AGREED with it. She help me picking the paper to match my photo as well as the paints. Nita shared to me the secret on how to paint on the chipboard. The right strokes on how to paint it and how to do it cleanly without messing your hand. It's just one night the painting was over. Next thing to do was the play with my LO by adding the buttons, blings and ribbons. That took me so long, until last holiday, April 09 I finish it with the help of Nita guiding me.

Journaling:
Happily married to my ESSBF (extra super special bestfriend), Erwin for 6 years.
I'm a gamer and love to dabble in various crafts.
I like to try and experiment with new crafts to keep my hands busy.
Had tried cross-stitching, paper tole, latch hook, paper quilling and now ADDICTED to digital and traditional scrapbooking.
Plan to study photography to capture nice and meaningful photos.

Materials: DCWV Brights Textured Cardstock, KI Lace CS, Craft Express Flower and Alphabets Chipboards, Paints: Semco Hot Pink, Making Memories: Grapevine, evergreen, sunflower, blueberry,manila, Buttons, Ribbons, Rhinestone, Blings

Fonts Used: Courier
Tools: Crimper, Lil Davis Piercer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts