Thursday, April 03, 2008

DAD

For the Week of March 28 - April 3, 2008
Family Man Add-on

Jennifer Schmitt

Journaling:

Dad
by Kit McCallum

I know it’s not often enough I share with you Dad;

Seems long ago, when I was young;
I looked to you for guidance and love;
I listened to you;
Relied on you;
And craved for your attention.

And as I grew, you stood patiently behind me,
Allowing me to stretch my wings;
Test the waters,
And make my mistakes.

Thank you for loving me as you do;
Enough to let me take a fall
While you waited in the sidelines;
Enough to watch quietly
As I matured and learned.

It may not be often enough I share with you Dad;

But thank you for being the father that you are;
A father whom I am proud of …
A father I can still turn to for guidance and love …
No matter how old I really am.

Credits: Family Man Add-on by Jennifer Schmitt
Fonts: rockwell

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts