Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He Said... She Said

Last GNO, I was able to start with another layout, I thank Au for helping me picking the right photo to match the BEAUTIFUL February Kit-Versailles from Studio Azul. As you all know I'm poor with title and journaling, everytime I create a layout, I'm having hard time thinking of the best title, and I thank Nita for suggesting me the title.


Hidden Journaling:
He Said:
You are not one of the reasons why life is worth living, not one of the reasons why I'm happy all day long, neither why I'll never feel alone. You'll never be one of the reasons because you'll always be the reason why I continue to be yours forever. You will hear with your ears but you will not understand of what I am saying, you will look with your eyes but you cannot see. And now try to feel it with your heart and try to think with your mind and you'll know how much you mean to me, Joy. Thank you for coming in to my life and I thank God for it! =)


She Said:

I'll been searching for a lifetime partner until you came into my heart. You are the one I'm waiting for a long time and you make my life complete. I thank God for giving you to me. Maybe, we are really destined for each other. Now that you are my husband and partner, I promised to love you forever. Hoping that our love for one another will always be there in our hearts and my life will never be happy and contented with you by my side. I will always remember the vows we made in front of our Creator, The Almighty God.


Materials: Studio Azul February Kit-Versailles
Websters Pages Sweet Charity, Serendipity, Prima Pasties Sticky Notes, American Crafts Elegant Vinyl Shapes Black & White, American Crafts Elegant Velvet Thickers Black, Prima Quick Pick Hydrangeas Cherry Blossom, Autumn Leaves Savannah Bag of Buttons, Flower Bling







2 comments:

cabbie lopez said...

this is so romantic! the journaling and the paper suited your pic so well!!! galing ng cutting mo ha.

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

thanks Idol Cabbie. Actually the journaling haven't writ it down. Too long don't know how will i fit it in the journaling pad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts