Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is just around the corner. 22 DAYS TO GO!!! I'm not excited as compare to previous years simply because we had been through a lot of trials especially during the last quarter of the year. But still life should go on. I'm trying my best to forgot everything, LIFT UP all my burden, worries to God and start a new chapter again. As I about to enter other journey, I might as well make myself happy by building my CHRISTMAS WISHLIST. JOY'S CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 1. Philip Stein Watch - Erwin already bought it for me. Early christmas gift! 2. Provocraft Cuttlebug 3. Cuttlebug Alpha Dies (Olivia or Curls and Swirls) 4. Sizzix Alphabet Curlz 5. Sizzix Alphabet - Girls Are Weird - Christmas gift for myself! 6. Inque Boutique Clear Stamps ( Clear Your Calendar) 7. Sizzix Die Cuts ( New Doll Series) 8. Staz-On ink pads ( all colors) 9. Stamps.. Inque Boutique, Autumn Leaves Bar Code, Hero Arts Happy Wavy Borders,Hero Arts Wavy Designer Borders, Hero Arts Original Definitions, Fancy Pants Clear Stamp - From the Garden 10. AMM Tote Bag 2 Blue Camo - (already order) 11. Digital Scrapbooking Book by Sally Beacham 12. Creating Keepsakes - Hall of Fame 9 13. A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking by Ali Edwards 14. Autumn Leaves: Foof-A-Life 15. Autumn Leaves: Perfectly Clear: The Clear Stamp Book 16. Ask the Masters, Scrapbook Solutions from the Memory Makers Master 17. DCWV 12 X 12 TEXTURED CARDSTOCK NEUTRAL 18. INQ Whispers Dual Tip Brush Markers Basic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts