Sunday, December 02, 2007

Rak (Random Act of Kindness) Winner Annouced - I Won!!

I was busy doing a traditional layout in my scrap room when Achie Nita buzzed me. She said,may surprise ako sa iyo, I immediately reply to her, I was thinking that she surprised me with a visit, then the YM window pop in back, telling me that you won and witness daw siya when Marj draw my name. OMG! That’s my first reaction and I keep on shouting and thanking God for the wonderful blessing first winning the kaya 7 and now this rak from Marj. I didn't expect to win because I know that I have no luck from any raffle.

Here's the prizes why we are all so eager to join this RAK.

Marj decided to spread more joy and blessings to us by revising the mechanics instead of drawing 5 names, its now 16. More chances of winning! Yipee! Each winner will receive scrapbooking goodies worth at least $20 each. Lee helps Marj to divide the stash to 16 winners.

Here's Marj announcement to the group:

After an exciting week,peeking and drooling at each other's stash, the announcement you've been waiting for is here...as much as i would like to give something to everyone,medyo kinulang prizes ng lola nyo..and i thought that kawawa naman ung iba

na mapupunta is tig 4 dollars lng...so i asked mod lee to help me divide the prizes and she came up with this perfect solution...with a few of you watching my webcam, i showed the names of each participants,then folded and put in a clear jar which my daughter was holding...then according to the excel file, my daughter (yes,i did not even touch the jar), drew
names...here are the winners..congratulations and to those who didn't get picked,maybe next year pg dp ako bankrupt we will do this again...lol!...and now we've seen each other's stas
h,i hope to see more layouts from everyone..btw, i am still looking for someone to bring these goodies over there..sobra bigat po lahat so medyo mahirap UPS...we will announce pg on the way n ang prizes ok..God Bless!

1 Creative tool: ROX

2 Basic Grey Infuse: MARISSA

3 Souffle pens: CANDY

4 paper salon tailored tin stamps: NITA

5 paper salon tailored tin stamps: COSETTE

6 fancy pants clear stamps: IMELDA tres jolie buttons:

7 fancy pants clear stamps: AU Queen & co. felt ribbon (green):

8 Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps: JENN Queen & co. felt ribbon (pink) :

9 Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps: FLORENCE MM metal quotes : 10 mm set of acrylic paint: HELGA Creative Imaginations Chipboard 11 MM metal Alphabet charms(M): IMEE Color Box chalk (3 pieces) 12 Retractable Knife: LEE Tweezer Bee 13 tres jolie buttons: MARIX maya road felt flowers Queen & co. felt ribbon (pink) MM metal quotes 14 noteworthy jar embellishments: JEANIE Brilliance Ink pad 15 MM metal Alpahbet Charms(L): MARY ANN Queen & co. felt ribbon (green): 16 Alpha Chipboard (k&co.) JOYLEEN stencil Brilliance Tri-color 17 SCRAPBUKAN GC ($20) DONNA

OH! I love my prize. It seems they are really for me. I'm dying to have K&Co chipboard on my stash. Actually I'm planning to buy one too. Excited to use the stencil and Brilliance Tri-color, eventhough I don't know how to use those on my layouts. Anyway... I will play on that. Thank you again Marj for your generosity. Have a Joyful Christmas and God Bless!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Digital Layouts